I’m back today with another gift guide! In case you missed it, I shared what to buy for the hostess in your life and today my husband is back on the blog to help you find the perfect gift for the guy in your life! He’s sharing his favorite colognes, running shoes, slippers, and the splurge item that was so worth it. Also don’t miss his shirt guide here!
AiW stylish men’s gift guide
Starting from top row, left to right:
- Shawl collar sweater he has several and loves them! 40% off too!
- This cream fisherman sweater is a classic
- Thé Noir 29 Eau de Parfum the smell takes me back to Miami trips
- Ugg waffle knit shirt on his *want list* for lounging around
- Pj pants a needed upgrade from the plaid pair he always wears!
- Eton Dress Shirt — the brand he was wearing when we got engaged
- Canada Goose Jacket — this lightweight jacket is on his wish list
- Mizzen + Main Worthing shirt — he love the way M+M shirts fit him!
- Belstaff Gilet — on his wish list
- Ugg slippers — he wears these at home every day
- On Men’s Cloud Cushioned Knit Sneakers — his favorite sneakers
- Barbour quilted jacket — a closet must-have
- Arc’Teryx Veilance Jacket — stylish + sporty version of a puffer
- Common Projects sneakers — comes in white too
- Aveda grooming clay — he can’t live without this stuff!
- Creed Original Santal Fragrance — one of his favorite scents