Hopefully you’ve been checking people off your Christmas list as the holidays are just around the corner! As for me, I still have a few gifts left to buy including some of the special men in my life. Whether it’s a husband, boyfriend, father-in-law, grandfather, or brother, guys can be hard to shop for! Most of them seem to be minimalists, so you can only buy them so much, right!? That’s why I’m sharing my top gifts for him that are functional, practical, and guaranteed to make him smile.
- WAFFLE KNIT ROBE: A robe is such a practical gift for a man that we sometimes forget to give! I personally love this waffle knit robe because it’s an easy, comfortable, laid-back wardrobe essential any guy will get use out of. It comes in 4 neutral colors and is under $70.
2. MASSAGE GUN: Take the stress away by gifting him this amazing deep tissue massage gun that’s lightweight, portable, and relieves back pain and muscle soreness in minutes. Best part? If you get this for a family member, you can technically use it too!
3. APPLE AIRPODS: Splurge a little and gift him the best headphones out there! These wireless headphones will not disappoint – whether he uses them for working out or business calls, he’s bound to love them!
4. NORTH FACE VEST: I truly believe that every guy should own at least one
5. BAG TAG: From suitcases to Dopp kits and grooming kits, this leather bag tag is a best seller that would make a great stocking stuffer. It has a stainless steel cable that guarantees sturdiness no matter where he puts it!
6. 2-PIECE LUGGAGE SET: Time for a luggage upgrade? These suitcases are my go-to when it comes to traveling. They’re super durable, easy to roll, and roomy enough to hold all the essentials for any vacation!
7. JOGGER SWEATPANTS: These sweats are probably the best gift you could give seeing that it’s 2020. Comfy loungewear is all we’ve been living in lately! Coming in black, grey, and burgundy, these joggers are perfect for lounging around and working out.
8. PATAGONIA JACKET: My husband absolutely loves his Patagonia puffer jacket because it’s super warm and features a super lightweight fit. It’s a jacket that will last him years and never go out of style.
9. UGG SLIPPERS: Yes, men wear UGGs, too! I promise, he’ll thank you after he slips these on… they’re that good. They come in several different neutral colors that are all guaranteed to match his minimalist style.
TOP GIFTS FOR HIMxo