Though some of us might not love to cook, we all know someone who has a passion for it! We all know a friend or family member who could spend all day in the kitchen and never leave. So, in this gift guide blog I’m sharing the best gifts for the chef, kitchen lover, and cook to give you some creative ideas this holiday season.
- TOASTER OVEN: This full-size toaster oven by Cusinart is one of a kind with a built-in air fryer. Prepare almost any food with little to no oil for an effortless way to cook! Best part? This appliance is currently under $200 which is an incredible deal.
- SILICONE UTENSIL SET: Every time I cook in my kitchen, I use these silicone utensils. They are heat resistant up to 400 degrees (wow!) and the set comes with all the essential tools you’ll ever need. I love the merlot color, but these also come in black.
- GLASS MIXING BOWLS: A true cook (or pretty much any mom with kids) can never have too many bowls for cooking and mixing! This glass bowl set is my personal favorite and comes with 10 bowls in a variety of sizes.
- PIZZA SCISSORS: Have you ever seen an invention this amazing?! Pizza SCISSORS! Yep, they’re just like they sound – literally cut your pizza into perfect slices and on any surface without having to worry about slice marks.
- SAVOR BOOK: Since charcuterie boards and serving platters have been all the rage lately, this book would make such a great Christmas gift for any kitchen lover. It’s great for display as well! Best part? It’s under $20!
- MINI BOWLS: One of my personal faves on this list – I love these pretty matte latte bowls from Anthro. They come in so many fun colors depending on who you’re buying for! A versatile classic for any kitchen.
- MILK FROTHER: If you have a milk frother, you know what I mean when I say how fantastic they are! Easily add foam to a variety of your favorite drinks, including lattes, cappuccinos, and hot chocolate to name a few. It comes in SO many color options and is a must-have for anyone on your list this season.