“It’s the final countdown” (insert G.O.B doing a magic trick for you Arrested Development fans.) But it’s really the *final countdown* to place orders that you’ll receive by Christmas Eve. That’s why I have a quick round up of some Amazon Prime Gifts, Neiman Marcus gifts (expedited shipping is FREE) and a couple Nordstrom items. Nordstrom will ship in time but will cost you $20.
Amazon Prime Gifts
- The Furbo is a camera that can give your dog treats!
- My Clocky alarm clock is the only thing that wakes me up.
- Can’t go wrong with AirPods.
- This suitcase looks chic but is so inexpensive.
- This Tula balm wakes up under-eyes instantly!
- Everyone wants an Insta Pot… me included.
- Softest blanket ever… really.
- Tile can be hooked to anything you want to keep track of…
- Hate cold coffee, get THIS!
- So many bloggers swear by this massager so I’m going to order it too.
Travel in style
Do you have someone in your life who likes to travel in style? This clear pouch keeps you organized and TSA will appreciate how easy it makes searching your bag. (haha) Also, I love the pretty jewelry case and “jetset” case.
Beauty gifts + free expedited shipping
- I’ve started really loving Tata Harper products
- My GloPRO is a new obsession of mine
- This Creed fragrance is #1 for men
- Oribe style set is a great gift for the girl who hates washing her hair (me!)
Warm gifts on sale (everyone will love)
A stylish jacket is always a closet essential and this one is warm, flattering, and 25% off.xo