I have some bad news for you guys… there’s still 7 weeks till fall. For now, summer is here and sizzling. I’m burning up just typing this. (And not because of today’s romantic summer dress inspiration.) We have just entered that hotter-than-hell portion of the year so we can either all complain about it (like I just did) or EMBRACE it like I’m *trying* to do by sharing 10 summer date night ideas in OKC!
So in order to embrace it I’m trying to find more summery things for our weekly date night. While it usually involves a drink and dinner, I’ve been planning on some new ways to enjoy the OKC in the heat. And I found the dreamiest dress to keep me cool and while looking awfully cute! This button down dress has La Dolce Vita vibes, doesn’t it? Makes me want to ride a bike through wine country or at least between wine tastings… which leads me to my list… scroll down to read!
10 summer date night ideas in OKC!
- See an Outdoor Concert (check out the Sunday Twilight Concert Series)
- Make an Outdoor Brunch Date (Hatch locations have outdoor seating)
- Find a Beer Garden (hit up Bleu Garten or Fassler Hall)
- Pack a Picnic (get food to go at The Collective then go to the Myriad Botanical Gardens)
- Take a daytrip to a new town (Guthrie is close and has some cool places… check out Hoboken Coffee Roasters.)
- Track down the best food truck (too many to choose!)
- Watch the sunset (The O Bar has a great view or anywhere on Lake Hefner.)
- Go skinny-dipping (do so at your own risk and don’t blame me if you get caught!)
- Wander around a farmer’s market (we have so many just google)
- Rent bikes or Limes and check out downtown (but look both ways before you turn please!)