You all know I’m on a health journey. I hate to use the word “journey” but honestly that’s what this has been. It’s been a slow process of changing my my eating habits and stepping up my workouts. And the most important thing I’ve learned? We ALL need more fruits and veggies in our diet. But always buying fresh organic produces gets expensive AND time consuming. You might end up making multiple grocery trips a week! So here’s how I’ve discovered a quick and easy way to keep up with my grocery list — it’s Walmart Grocery Pickup.
Walmart Grocery Pickup
Get everything you need to maintain your healthy lifestyle with a click of a button… and then delivered to your car door! Walmart Grocery Pickup is the easy way I keep our kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and vegetables. There’s even a freshness guarantee — if you’re not 100% satisfied you get your money back. If you’re a busy mom or workaholic, you must give it a try!
And I’ve got a gift just for you!
How to use Walmart Grocery Pickup
- Order groceries at Walmart.com or on the app
- Select your pickup time + submit order
- Opt-in to email, text messages or app notifications to know when your order is ready
- Once it’s ready, check in with the Walmart Grocery app to let them know you’re on your way
- Head to the pickup area and park in the designated spot
- A Walmart associate will deliver your order to your car
- They will review your order and request signature
- Your receipt will be sent via email or in the app
Get organized on the go
Now that we’re getting settled into our new home I’m more focused on getting organized. And kitchen storage sets like this one are helping my pantry go from disaster to well-designed. You can also order anything from office supplies to kitchen storage on the app too!
My morning smoothie
My morning routine varies. Sometimes I do intermittent fasting and only have iced coffee, but other mornings I need a boost and have a smoothie. I actually love this recipe my husband made up. Just throw it in you Vitamix or NutriBullet for a healthy breakfast in a rush. (And it tastes really good too.) Just blend up the ingredients below!
- 0.5 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
- 0.5 – 0.75 Cup of Milk (Cow or Non-Dairy Alternative) *Use more milk to adjust smoothie thickness as needed.
- 1 tablespoon of Hemp Hearts
- 0.5 scoop/serving of Protein Powder
- 1 cup of Ice
- 1 Teaspoon of Cocoa Nibs
- Pinch of Salt
Are you always on the go? Then you must try out Walmart’s Grocery Pickup. And remember you can even have party supplies, dinnerware, cookware sets, office supplies, camping and outdoor supplies delivered directly to your car! And for free!
Give it a try and don’t forget to use the code above if you’re a new customer. Enjoy and cheers to a healthy lifestyle!!xo