With my profession comes plenty of perks. One of them is getting to try the newest beauty products and tools. One reason I don’t cover beauty regularly is because I really want to take time to test each product out. I want you to know that when you see a brand or product here it’s because I believe in it. How will you know when I don’t like something, well let’s just say you won’t see it on AiW!
On the weekends I love to take a little more time with my beauty regimen. I have what I call my everyday products and then my more luxe and special treatments for the weekend. Today I’ll be sharing the luxury products that I’m loving and how I’m using them…
- microdermabrasion age defying exfoliator — Just think of this as the ultimate exfoliator. Use it regularly and it really will take the place of microdermabrasion. Expect it to take about 3 uses to show results. It is pricey but it’s also very concentrated – use sparingly! (Receive a FREE sample packet 3D Filler Mask with any Dr. Brandt purchase here)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask — This mask is pretty amazing BUT I wish they wouldn’t call it a mask. Think of it more as a primer. It plumps and it shrinks pores. While it won’t completely get rid of your wrinkles, it will temporarily fill them in. It’s a pretty cool product that I use when I feel my skin is looking tired or dry.
- Rodial STEMCELL Super-Food Facial Oil for Dehydrated Skin — Honestly this is the FIRST face oil that I feel like my skin absorbs and it doesn’t break me out. Truly magical stuff.
- Rodial STEMCELL Super-Food Cleanser — Use this with the product above. Instead of using it as a daily cleanser I use it on the weekend as a mask.
- Avon Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum — I’ve never used Avon, so when I received this serum I didn’t know what to expect. Wow, was I wrong to second guess it… it really brightens my skin. Use it all weekend long and you’ll be glowing by my Monday.
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 — Keeps my bleached hair strong.
- Origins Make A Difference™ Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment — A good everyday moisturizer for dehydrated skin. Just wish there wasn’t so much fragrance!
- Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash — So pricey but soooo worth it. I use it on the weekends to give my blonde locks a boost!
- SHU UEMURA ART OF HAIR Muroto line — I have very thin hair so I’m always looking for that next amazing product. This line is formulated to create volume without weight. It really does that but it also comes with a hefty price tag. I used it every other wash to boost my volume and condition my dry hair.
Your turn! What products are you loving right now? I would love to know!
(Most of the products were gifted to me. Opinions are my own. Please support the brands that support AiW — XO)