I’ve been trying to step up my workout. Tennis has always been my game but recently I’ve fallen in love with barre class. A new workout is always a good way to stay motivated and even better is a new wardrobe.
If that first sweater looks familiar it’s because I’ve been known to wear it outside the gym. It’s really cozy and kept me warm during our trip to Lake Como.
Clockwise from the top left:
- Athleta Cocoon Cozy Sweater
- Nike ‘Gym Vintage’ Capri Pants
- Beyond Yoga High Neck Mesh Bra
- Athleta Sprint Reversible Seamless Bra
- Nike Air Pegasus+ 30
- Athleta Go Time Tank
- Pure + Good Lined Lace Jacket
- Athleta Breathe Spacedye Tank
- Hard Tail Shirred Knee Length Leggings
Ps. Let me know, what workout currently helps you stay in shape!