Ladies, it looks like we’ll all be juice fasting come spring — crop tops are back! Lately, fashion is pushing a full return to all things 90s with dark lipsticks, high waisted jeans, and now crop tops. Cher Horowitz would be proud.
I would never have entertained the idea EXCEPT that navy and white striped top and short set (pictured below) is the cutest thing ever. I want to wear it in Paris in the summertime while bicycling down the Rue. Also I’m just getting over a cold that caused me to not eat for a week. I’m sure as soon as my appetite (and waistline) return to normal, I will be saying bye to this whole crop top notion.
But as long as my delusions of grandeur continue, I’ll be eyeing the tops below…
- Pencey Crop Long Sleeve Stripe Tee (wear with a high waisted pencil skirt)
- ASOS Shell Top in Wide Stripe (wear with the POSITIVELY DARLING matching shorts)
- Torn by Ronny Kobo Emma Crop Top (wear with a flared black skirt)
- ASOS Crop Top with Boxy Kimono Sleeve (wear with skinny high waisted denim or black pencil pant)
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Cropped Collared Tank Top (I love it with the matching white skirt or pair with dark denim)
- Topshop Ribbed Crop Sweater (with anything!)