While packing I realized I have never really addressed my favorite beauty products. I always love seeing what other products people use so here are some of mine. Please let me know what products you can’t live without in the comments!
- OLE HENRIKSEN Invigorating Night Gel This gel is life changing. It automatically wakes my skin up when it needs it most. It also works well when layered with another moisturizer. Works best with combination skin, like mine.
- OLE HENRIKSEN Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster This little boost works with the night gel and helps rid your skin of discolorations. I’ve definitely noticed a new brightness to my complexion.
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation When it comes to foundation I go straight to the drugstore. If it’s good enough for Dita, it’s good enough for me! But really, this lightweight foundation is perfect when paired with #4…
- MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER Miracle Skin Transformer Face Broad Spectrum SPF20 I’m obsessed! It goes on matte and really transforms skin by shrinking pours and reducing hyperpigmentation.
- BENEFIT COSMETICS They’re Real! Please ignore the recent (and stupid) ad Benefit produced for this product. I don’t need to compare my beauty products to male appendages, thank you very much! Just trust my word that this mascara will create long luscious lashes.
- VIKTOR & ROLF Flowerbomb My favorite scent — I want to eat it! Been wearing it since 2005 and I’m not sick of it yet.
- Bond No. 9 New York Hamptons The perfect light summer fragrance. Makes we want to throw on a button-down and have a G & T.
- BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Blondish Hair Powder Some people love it and some hate it. I love the way it thickens my hair and gives it depth. Be warned, it is very messy and more suitable for dirty blonde hair.
And the darling little hand is from the fabulous Kelly Wearstler. I want everything on her site, don’t you?