Even though we’ve been in our home for a year and a half we’re still slowly decorating. I’m one of those people who has to be in love with each and every piece I buy. Because of this, decorating our house has become very time consuming.
My search for an entry rug has been quite a process. I ordered five and returned all of them as quickly as I received them. Finally I came across the site Zinc Door and found the perfect rug from designer Thomas Paul. A little mod, a little geometric, with a pop of color. Just what our entry needed.
I’ve order some other items but they won’t be delivered until September… insert sad face.
Below are some more pieces that I’m currently eyeing.
- global views barbara barry luxe organizer (for the coffee table)
- jaipur maroc salma orange flat weave rug (to add some color in the hallway)
- dwellstudio converge votive nickel (a steal at $30!)
- regina andrew round sun mirror in antique gold (maybe for the bathroom)
- dwellstudio wine chiller slanted design (for our next party)