As I’ve mentioned many times before, I’m a total 60s girl. If I could, I would wear only clothing from the 60s and live in a mid-century modern home. A girl can dream…
(photos from here)
Since this isn’t the case, and this is 2013 I have to be a bit more resourceful. I shop vintage and I’m always on the lookout for anything 60s inspired. Currently this time period is having a bit of a resurgence (thank you Mad Men) which means stores are full of beautifully inspired options.
Here are some pieces that might end up in my closet!
- RED Valentino Drop Waist Faille Dress
- Elizabeth and James Wooster Sunglasses
- MIU MIU Bow-embellished patent-leather loafers
- Marni Bicolor Frame Clutch
- ASOS Quilted Drop Waist Shell Dress
- Loeffler Randall Erika Pointed Flats
- ASOS Metal Top Keyhole Round Sunglasses
- Tory Burch ‘Brady’ Turnlock Clutch