How do I love Carmel-by-the-Sea, let me count the ways…
- It’s an average of 65 degrees year round, which just happens to be my favorite temperature because hello sweater weather!
- Flowers are EVERYWHERE. Flowers here bloom year round due to the climate. Our pictures just don’t do it justice, they are everywhere!
- I want to move there! I dream of moving here and walking Roxy to grab coffee every morning followed by a walk on the beach.
- Wine! A Wine Tasting Passport is $100 and gets you one flight at ten of the 14 participating tasting rooms. We loved walking (stumbling) around learning about the vineyards.
- Dogs — This city is EXTREMELY dog friendly. We loved dog watching.
- Food — So many wonderful restaurants to choose from! I tried and loved La Bicyclette, Anton & Michel, Carmel Bakery (for sweets), Vesuvio (sit on the patio).
- Beach — Since I live in a landlocked state, it was a treat that every morning we walked with our coffee to the beach. It was the most dreamy way to start the day.
I hope you enjoyed all our photos from this fun trip. For where to stay in Carmel-by-the-Sea, I suggest La Playa Carmel (for by the beach) and Quail Lodge & Golf Club (if you want to be closer to Carmel Valley and love to golf) — both are beautiful! Also see this post for all of the outfits I wore while I was there.